If you missed the party... catch up with the posts HERE, HERE, and finally HERE.
Last year's theme was cupcakes... and it was very, very cute. This year we're using this stamp set for inspiration and to get the creative juices flowing... (Bugs & Kisses from Stampin' Up!)
Yup, that's right, a bug party! Now... we're talking cute bugs of course... not ugly, scary bugs! : )
We're getting an early start on the planning this year (Lily turns 2 in May) and I'm looking for ideas! It's not a huge party, and it's mostly adults... so we're not talking games and activities so much, more food, decorating, favors, etc. etc. Get the idea?
Sooo... here's what I'm thinking... let's have a GIVEAWAY! Leave me a comment with an idea for my bug birthday party (you can link to an existing idea or picture on the web, it doesn't necessarily have to be something you come up with yourself... and it doesn't need to be related to the stamp set above... just fit the bug theme!) and I'll enter you to win! Win what you ask? How about this?
It's the "Picture This" stamp set that I used HERE and HERE. It's actually a hostess stamp set in the Occasions Mini Catalog - so it's not one that's available to buy, and it's not one that will be around at all anymore come summertime. It's a really useful set - I love it!
Your set will be a wood mounted set, not the clear mount that's shown here. That way all you need is ink and paper and you're good to go!
Here are the official giveaway rules:
1. Leave me a comment with your idea for my party... for one entry.
2. If you are a follower, or become a follower, let me know in your comment... for a second entry.
3. If you are a fan on my Stampin' Up! fan page on Facebook, or become one (see the box on your right?)... get a THIRD entry.
4. Sorry, giveaway limited to US Residents only
5. Giveaway is open until midnight EST on Sunday, February 21 and I'll announce the winner on Monday.
Good luck! Hope you win!