Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Together

I had some time today to play around with Stampin' Up!'s "Happy Together" stamp set, which I ordered last week.  This uber cute little set consists of five stamps, and can be used for any occasion or time of year.  It's just $14.95... which is a great deal as is, but with our Sale-A-Bration promotion going on right now, you can get this set absolutely FREE when you place an order of $50 or more! 


  How can you resist these little birdies?  I just love them!

 

 
  
I can't wait until I have time to design some more cards with this stamp set!  So fun!  As always, you can head over to my Stampin' Up! website to order this stamp set and more... the Sale-A-Bration promotion runs through March 31, so take advantage of it!

Stampin' Up! Products Used:  Melon Mambo cardstock and ink, Old Olive Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Scallop Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Happy Together Stamp Set, Welcome Neighbor Deisgner Series Paper (SAB)





3 comments:

AVinNYC said...

Super cute- LOVE those cute birdies!

Gabrielle @ i.craft said...

I love birds and I think I will be ordering those stamps!! LOVE them!

PEAR love coming your way!

French Picnic said...

French Picnic love you too!