Thursday, February 18, 2010

In Color Cards


In between writing a 20 page paper (first draft of one section of my master's thesis - yikes!) for my Wednesday night class I had time to squeeze in a little stamping this week.  I decided to play around wit the "In Color" series:  Rich Razzleberry, Dusty Durango, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, and Melon Mambo.

I've been demo-ing these mini cards at workshops lately, and decided to stock up on a whole bunch for myself while playing around with different color combinations.  At just 3x3 inches, these mini square cards are the perfect size for me to slip in with customer orders or gifts.  For all you mom's out there - wouldn't these be cute to stuff into your child's backpack or lunchbox?

Stampin' Up! Products used:  Ink pads and cardstock in each Rich Razzleberry, Dusty Durango, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, and Melon Mambo, Whisper White cardstock, Scallop border punch, heart to heart punch, Sanded background stamp, Love You Much stamp set.

When I have time to make cards for myself and my stash (which doesn't feel like too often since I'm almost always preparing for a workshop or class!) I always make things in sets or bulk to stock up!  I had a lot of fun playing around with a little different fold and the Flower Fancy stamp set.  I really like the bold look of this set, but I'm also thinking they'd be pretty in pastels!

Stampin' Up! Products used:  Ink pads and cardstock in each Rich Razzleberry, Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, and Melon Mambo, Whisper White cardstock, Stazon Jet Black Ink, Aqua Painters, Old Olive 5/8 inch Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Whimsical Words Stamp Set, Flower Fancy Stamp Set.

 
 

As always, you can head over to my Stampin' Up! website to order any of these products, and feel free to leave a comment or drop me an e-mail if you have any questions.  Oh, and in case you missed it yesterday... enter to WIN a stamp set of your own in my latest giveaway!  Good luck!

I hope everyone is having a great week... thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Katie said...

Hey, I saw your SITS comment today. Yay!

Gabrielle @ i.craft said...

Love the colors of these card. And of course that stamp set is awesome. I need to make some cards today!!!

Yours are PEAR-fect!!

Maiden Jane said...

Joanne - I love your cards! What's your thesis? Good luck!

I'm making my PEAR rounds today.

M.E. Greene said...

Darling! I love those cards. I finally got out my stamps to play yesterday and I feel so out of sorts with stamping... like I forgot how to make a cute card! I need to go hang out on SCS for awhile and find my groove! Ack!

Meg@MegaCrafty said...

I love those flower cards- the pink and yellow are so sweet.

Caroline said...

LOVE the colors!!

Val in the Rose Garden said...

I love the Valentine's cards! I have to admit to being a purist with my red, white and pink. lol! But these are super cute!

Blessings,

Val