Saturday, June 5, 2010

Week in Review

Each weekend in my Week in Review post I share with you some of my favorite crafty links, inspiration and projects I've come across during the week, from all over the blogosphere.  ENJOY!

Flirty Fiesta Flower Bouquets at Aesthetic Nest
I love paper flowers - and these colors are so bright and summery!

Polymer Clay Pendants at Whimsy Love
A great project for kids and adults alike!

Painted Frames at Samster Mommy
A thrifty and colorful way to make frames "pop" off your wall

Crocheted hats at Steinway Street
Abby is knitting these sweet hats for a good cause, The Hat Box Foundation.

Beach Towel Dress at MADE
I love this little beach dress made from a beach towel!  Clever, cute and functional!



2 comments:

Caroline said...

Those colored frames are awesome. I love red and I need a pop of that color a little more in my home.
Also--love the pendants--so cheerful.

Lily's "Get Better Box" (post below) is a really such a great idea. It's so hard to watch little ones when they are sick, and this is such a great way to brighten spirits!

:)

Gabrielle @ i.craft said...

That could be the cutest dress and best idea EVER! Great-week-in-review!! I'm getting ready for the garden tour so I have been banned from the computer except for working. :) Have a great weekend!