Saturday, June 19, 2010

Thank You... and a clumsy Week In Review...

Thank you to everyone who left sweet comments and reached out to me after reading Thursday's post.  I truly appreciate it.

I'm still trying to get things back together here - but in *trying* to catch up with some blog reading I did come across a few lovely projects from last week I thought I'd share with you.  Enjoy, and I will see you next week!

I used to LOVE making paper lanterns as a kid.  These lanterns in lovely floral prints at Dollar Store Crafts would be perfect for a baby shower...
My friend Abs over at Steinway Street is uber crafty - I knew this already (and so did you since she's been over here for a couple of guest posts!) - but I was super excited for her to see her beautiful coffee filter flower wreath featured at One Pretty Thing this week!  Yeah!
This tissue paper stained glass project over at Filth Wizardry is so bold and striking - and I love the "let your kids get messy" attitude that goes with it.  So much fun!
I've featured Trey and Lucy's button earrings before - but these with little bows are so petite and feminine I'm in love!  I need to have a button earring making party - immediately!

Happy Weekend, Crafters!

4 comments:

Heather - Dollar Store Crafts said...

Thanks so much for liking my paper lanterns!! They were a lot of fun to make!

Tanya said...

thanks for featuring my button with bows earrings!

felinabubo said...

wow che meraviglia!

Gabrielle @ i.craft said...

I love all these features, the earrings are wonderful! I hope you are doing okay...