Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Stampin' Up! Last Chance & Upcoming Events!

STAMPING NEWS:

It's almost here... Stampin' Up!'s 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog will launch on July 1 debuting new color families, new stamp sets and accessories, and 16 pages more goodies than last year!  I've had a "sneak peak" of some of the new products and phew, are they amazing!

While we anxiously anticipate the new catalog's arrival, now is the perfect chance to stock up on colors, stamp sets, and accessories that are retiring...
All of these products are available only while supplies last and will retire completely on June 30.  Now is the time to pick up a stamp set or two, some punches, or stock up on accessories at discounted prices!

Shop online or drop me an e-mail at joanneroehm@yahoo.com to place your order today!


UPCOMING EVENTS:

East Side Stampers "Just for Fun" Stamp Night 
Friday June 4 @ 6:00pm
504 West Caneel Drive, Tecumseh MI
 
Live on the East side of the state? Here's an opportunity for you to come and have some craft time - and maybe learn a little more about stamping!

This is not a fee-based event, or a workshop with make and takes. This is simply an opportunity to get together with friends old or new to stamp.

I can demonstrate stamping techniques, cut cards for you, help you put together and start using your stamps and answer any stamping questions you may have. I'll have samples and layout ideas, too, and my die-cutting machine and stamps of my own will be available for you to try out!

Bring a snack to share, and your stamping supplies (I will not be providing cardstock for you, but will have stamps and accessories available for your use) and come enjoy a casual evening of stamping and crafting.

Stampers both experienced and new are welcome and encouraged!


Summer Stamp A Stack
Saturday June 12 @ 9:00am
641 Giddings Ave SE, Grand Rapids MI

Join me for a Summer Stamp A Stack! We'll be creating four unique thank you cards using Stampin' Up! products. This month we'll be using lots of products from the new Summer Mini Catalog!

Create 8 cards for $10, 12 cards for $15 or 16 cards for $20.

New to my Stamp A Stacks? Receive 1/2 off the class fee. Bring a friend who has never stamped with me before? You BOTH receive 1/2 off the class fee.

This is a great opportunity to stock up on cards, and learn about all of the latest and greatest Stampin' Up! products.

Sure hope you can join me! Class is limited to 10 participants - register soon to reserve your spot in class, and don't forget to let me know how many cards you'll be making!


June Craft Night
Friday June 25 @ 7:00pm
641 Giddings Ave SE, Grand Rapids MI

Join me for a low-key evening of craft time at my (almost!) monthly Craft Night. Bring whatever projects you're working on and enjoy social time while you create!

All of my stamps, inks, punches, and tools will be available for you to use.

This is NOT an instructional class, just a chance to get together, craft, and share ideas. Craft Night is FREE for you to participate! Please join us!


WORKSHOPS:

I'm now booking workshops for July, August, September and October (and probably squeeze another one in in June if that would work best for you.)  Workshops are so much fun!  Get a group of your friends together to make some cards and other stamped accessories, and I'll provide the rest.  I'll come over to your house/church/school and lead you and your friends in three make and take projects - and you'll earn free stamps and accessories for hosting!  Don't wait, contact me today to schedule your workshop!

Have a great day, everyone!

No comments: