Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Halloween Project Ideas

I've got Halloween on the brain!  I'm working on my next kids craft article for Babble.com and all kinds of projects and gifts for my home and friends.  Here are a few clever Halloween projects from around the web that I've found inspiring...









Have a neat Halloween project to share?  Leave us a link in the comments!  And don't forget that our Halloween edition of Cupkins is coming up on Monday - get planning and baking and get ready to join our link party!

4 comments:

Maiden Jane said...

Some very cute ideas! I like the wreath - I should've saved all the parade candy I just threw out (no one liked it) but it would've worked for the wreath!

Regina said...

Some awesome ideas. Thank you for sharing these.

The candy wreath is so cute but it so would not last here..the Chazman would gobble it up and then try and tell me the goblins did it...LOL!!

Gabrielle @ i.craft said...

Great ideas! Love them!

AVinNYC said...

What fun ideas!