Thursday, September 23, 2010

Stamp Set Spotlight: Because I Care

As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I love sharing stamping with crafters seasoned and new.  One wonderful way that I get to do this is by going out to peoples' homes and doing workshops.  I get to meet some great people and introduce them to Stampin' Up! and I always have a blast.

After each workshop, once people have received their orders, I like to send a card to each of my new customers - thanking them once again for their order and making sure they have my contact information in case they have any questions about their products, or would like more information about Stampin' Up!

For my September workshop attendees I used the "Because I Care" level 1 hostess stamp set to make some simple cards.  I just love the big beautiful hydrangea stamp - so pretty!
 

I used Crumb Cake cardstock for the card itself, then Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride and Whisper White cardstock pieces for the highlights.  I used the Scallop Trim Border Punch on the piece of Pear Pizzazz cardstock, and colored the main image with Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Write markers.

You can find all of these materials (and more!) in my online Stampin' Up! store, and you can earn your own "Because I Care" stamp set by hosting a workshop of $150 or more.  If you're a Michigander, I can squeeze in just a couple of additional workshops before the holidays - if you're interested just let me know!

Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Yvonne Russell said...

What an absolutely gorgeous card. I'm pretty new to using SU products, but this stamp colour is just perfect for this flower.

Gabrielle @ i.craft said...

I really like the edge on the green paper. I am such a sucker for all things relating to paper, cards, stamps. I got a brick of the mastercarve and I am designing a city/park set of stamps for my Christmas cards. I'll let you know how it all works.