Saturday, January 9, 2010

Week In Review

Each weekend in my Week in Review post I share with you some of my favorite crafty links I've come across during the week, from all over the blogosphere.  Enjoy!

So easy, yet visually stunning!


I luuuuuuurve the memory book idea!

These would make such wonderful gifts!


Absolutely gorgeous.  Using one of the new stamp sets from the Stampin' Up!  Occasions Mini Catalog (more about that next week!)


Created by her 13 year old daughter!  Such a wonderful idea!


Simple and magical...


Happy weekend to you all!

5 comments:

Vone said...

Great links. I love the cupcakes and the Barbie shoe bracelet. We got our first Barbie's this Christmas and I already have a missing shoe. This would be a fun project to make with the single shoes.

Gay Vaughan said...

Beautiful blog and great links. I think we should be friends! Happy SITS Sharefest Saturday!

angelina la dawn said...

you have such great taste. i'm going to bookmark a bunch of these!

Carrie said...

Ohhhhh.... thanks for the mention! I can't wait to get going on my scrapbook of photo cards!

Joanne said...

Thanks for stopping by over the weekend, ladies!