Saturday, January 23, 2010

Week In Review

Each weekend in my Week in Review post I share with you some of my favorite crafty links I've come across during the week, from all over the blogosphere.  Enjoy!

(via UCreate)
This is absolutely darling!  And pop over and see the pics of her little one modeling it.  Adorable!


(via UCreate)
I love the colors in this frame!  Would be a sweet Valentines gift for a friend.


What a cute pattern!  I'm looking forward to trying this soon - I have all kinds of friends with babies!


These have been all over the blogosphere this week... and rightly so!  Maya is always such a wonderful source of inspiration for me, with simplistic principles and beautiful creations.



I just love these ladies' style.  I am always getting great project ideas from them for my Stampin' Up! workshops and classes.


Have a beautiful weekend, everyone!  Stop by tomorrow for a great find for your little ones, and be sure to visit me next week... it's my one year blogaversary!

6 comments:

Lindsey Wolfe said...

I am loving the fabric wrapped mats! So cute! If I learned how to use my sewing machine the burp cloths would be fun!

Meg@MegaCrafty said...

Great link round-up. Love that frame!

Angie@treasures for tots said...

Awww thank you for you sweet compliments! And for linking my skirt! LOVE your blog! I'm a follower now too!

M.E. Greene said...

Lots of cuties! Great ideas. :)

M.E. Greene said...

Have a PEAR-fect day! We're excited for your blogoversary. :)

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

oooo i love love love the treat topper soooo cute