*** Post updated at 3:54PM. Please scroll down to the very bottom of this post to see how Stampin' Up! is contributing to relief efforts in Haiti***
Hey! That rhymes! : )
I've been looking forward to sharing with you some info about Stampin' Up!'s brand new punch design since I started playing around with one of the punches! I'm loving it!
Starting with the new 2010 Occasions Mini Catalog and continuing with all new punch designs going forward, Stampin' Up! has adopted a new body style for our punches! A few features of the new punch style:
- Low-profile, rectangular punch body allows for easier stacking and storing
- Punches lock shut for easier storage and transport
- Dual labels on top and end allow for easy identification and selection when stored
- Available in three sizes: small, medium, and extra-large
- New punches allow for larger punched images and more intricate designs while providing greater ease of use.
- Extra -large punch images also allow for two-step designs like the Two-Step Bird punch in the Occasions Mini Catalog
- Corner punches allow you to punch a corner design along the inside edges of a page, not just corners
- larger, whole-hand handle design provides better leverage for easier use
- Available in an exclusive Stampin' Up! color
I love the extra large Fancy Flower punch and the Pinking Hearts border punch, both from the Occasions Mini Catalog...
To order one of our new punches, or for any of your Stampin' Up! needs, head over to my Stampin' Up! Website or e-mail me at email@example.com!
*Stampin' Up! products used: Small Heart Punch, Real Red Cardstock, Sahara Sand Cardstock, Very Vanilla Cardstock, Pretty in Pink Cardstock, Chocolate Chip Ink, 1/2 inch Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon in Real Red, Whimsical Words Stamp Set (SAB), Eyelet Border Punch