Saturday, January 30, 2010

Week In Review

Each weekend in my Week in Review post I share with you some of my favorite crafty links I've come across during the week, from all over the blogosphere.  Enjoy!

These knitted bears are adorable!  I love that they are big and huggable!

Everything about these cupcakes is fun!  And delicious looking, too!  Yum!

I love Lolly and her talents, and hearing her live and in person in her video tutorial was such a treat!

Super talented knitter Marie shared this FREE Ravelry download with us!
 

Such a great gift idea!  I can't wait to try this myself!
 
 
Have a wonderful weekend, dear friends!  And don't forget to enter my contest by heading over to this post.  Contest ends Monday at midnight!

5 comments:

Gabrielle @ i.craft said...

Great blogs, I love them all. I think I'm going to do a little scrapbooking today. It's my goal to catch up all the albums this year. I'm up to 2004... oh that's depressing now that I type it. haha

French Picnic said...

French picnic loves you too!

M.E. Greene said...

Thank you so much for the shout out, Joanne! I love the new look of your blog... very clean and crisp and FUN! I'm adding you to my blogroll today. Just thought you'd like to know ;) Happy blogiversary!

Caroline said...

I want to hug those bears and eat those yellow frosting cupcakes!

Maiden Jane said...

Those bears are so adorable! Thanks for mentioning my pillow! And I've started Marie's bag - just the dyeing. That's an adventure in itself!

Yes - your blog looks great!