Thursday, June 10, 2010

Quick Tutorial: Coordinating Envelopes

Remember these cards I showed you how to make yesterday?  Using Stampin' Up!'s Designer Series Paper?

Well today I wanted to show yet another use for that lovely paper, and share a little tutorial for making coordinating envelopes for your notecards!  Enjoy!


That's it!  Quick, easy, and a wonderful way to dress up a card or invitation!  You can use wrapping paper or scrapbook paper of any kind, too!

I've had our Designer Series Paper on my mind lately because there are all kinds of paper packs available for next to nothing in Stampin' Up!'s Clearance Rack.  These 12x12 packs of 12 sheets of paper are usually $9.95-$12.95 and are clearance-ing out for just $3.99!  You can't beat that!  Here are just a few of the paper packs available...
I put in another order this morning to get stocked up for the summertime - and you can do the same!  Head over to the Clearance Rack section of my online store today by clicking HERE.

Have a beautiful day!

3 comments:

AVinNYC said...

What a great tutorial!!

Gabrielle @ i.craft said...

beautiful...i want to make these! thanks for checking on me :) I'm glad to know there are others like me in the world, heehee.

Linda said...

Thanks for sharing...these are so much fun to make. You can even use a few differnt colors together.