Sunday, February 7, 2010

Let the Sunshine In

Ten points if you can name that song title AND the musical it's from...  : )

I was happy and surprised to receive a lovely little blog award from Meg over at Mega Crafty:  The Sunshine Award!  Thank you, Meg!

This award is particularly appropriate considering I am literally *craving* sunshine right now.  Seriously... I think I need to consider moving states.  Michigan is beautiful in the summer but sooo dreary in the Winter!

 

Sunshine Award Guidelines
1. Put the logo in my blog or post
2. Pass on the award to 12 fellow bloggers
3. Link to the nominees within my post
4. Let the nominees know they've received this award by leaving a comment on their blog
5. Share love and link to the person who gave this to you

There are so many of you wonderful bloggers that bring me a little sunshine on a day to day basis and are constant sources of inspiration for me.  Although these blog awards don't mean anything in "real" life - I think they are a nice way to let you know that I appreciate you... 

1.  Marie Jolie at Permission to Unwind
2.  Gabrielle at i Craft / Bee Wise Bags
3.  Lolly at Lollychops
5.  Jane at Maiden Jane
6.  Caroline at Salsa Pie
7.  Meg at Mega Crafty (yeah yeah I know you gave it to me, but still!)
8.  Sarah at Auburn Street
9.  Carrie at Making Lemonade
10.  Dot at Dabbled
11.  Dawn at UK Lass in US
12.  Andrea and Sophia at Sunny Stampin'

I hope everyone is having a sun-shiney Sunday so far!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
 

9 comments:

Theodora Ofosuhima said...

I really hope to win a blog award one of these days. My blog is so new and I don't have many followers but I still hope to win something one day.

Have a lovely Suday. You are on my BlogRoll.

angelina la dawn said...

hey thanks! what a cheerful little award! {and i don't think i've got the right song, but its stuck in my head now and i'll let you know when i remember who sings it}

M.E. Greene said...

Thank you bunches! :) Have a lovely day.

Caroline said...

was it from the musical "Hair"? Love that song!

Thank you for the award--and the shout our yesterday. You are so kind and thoughtful...always. You too inspire me!

I am wishing for sunshine today as we are completely snowed in (Maryland). Uncommon for us, we had 38" of snow on Friday night! We have been shoveling for days now! ;)

Our days have been like this: play in the snow, come in warm-up, play in the snow again, come-inside for hot chocolate, watch mom and dad shovel the snow, go inside for the day and eat soup!
Sending you warm-weather-sunshine thoughts with a dash of rainbow!

Gabrielle @ i.craft said...

You are the sweetest!!! By the way I have been meaning to get you a special award as well. I will email it to you later today. It will be a surprise!

Maiden Jane said...

Thank you! This is a lovely surprise! I agree, this lack of sunshine is bringing me down! I will try to share the sunshine. I'm joining in Marie's blog party on the 9th and I'm giving away some sunshiny yarn!

UK lass in US said...

Thank you! Hmm, The song is Aquarius / let the sunshine in, but I have no clue about the musical... do I get 5 points?

I think the English winters are perfect - cold, a bit of snow, but none of this snowed in for weeks business...

UK lass in US said...

Darn, the version I know is just a medley. The Flesh Failures from Hair.

LollyChops said...

Thanks so much for the super sweet award Joanne!

Love u tew!