Friday, February 26, 2010

Two Days Left!

Valentines Day may have come and gone... but hearts are a beautiful motif at any time of the year, for almost any occasion.  

 

Stampin' Up!'s  I (Heart) Hearts set is versatile and easy to use.  In fact, after getting my hands on this set (I had to borrow it from a friend because mine is on order and not scheduled to arrive until next week!) I don't think I've ever worked with a set that's easier to use than this.  

I had so much fun playing with the different hearts... they look great in bold colors and don't need much embellishment.  Clean and simple... my favorite style!  My favorite is the filigree heart (below, in dark blue), isn't it just to die for?  I think it's my all time favorite stamp.  Seriously!


Stampin' Up! made a commitment to help the relief efforts in Haiti, and is donating $2 from the sale of every I (Heart) Hearts set during the month of February to the American Red Cross.  Today is February 26th, which leaves you just two more days to order your set and join the cause!

By the middle of February, SU Demonstrators had sold nearly 10,000 sets... that's just shy of $20,000 for Haiti!  I can't wait to see how many sets have been sold during the entire month of February!



So please, if you like this set and want to help the relief efforts, take a moment this weekend to place your order.  Just go to my Stampin' Up! website and click on "Shop Now" 

I (Heart) Hearts is available in wood mount here, clear mount here (you'll also need to order this clear block if you don't already own a block to use them with), and it's even available in french or spanish!  If you're interested in ordering this set over the weekend and need help feel free to drop me a line at joanneroehm@yahoo.com - I'd be happy to assist you!


Special thanks and recognition to my customers Heather Hill, Belinda Robinson, Dawn Milley, and Elisabeth Tarchala who have already ordered this set!  Way to go!  And ENJOY!

Stampin' Up! Supplies Used Above:  I (Heart) Hearts stamp set, Whimsical Words stamp set (SAB), Sahara Sand and Whisper White card stock, inks in Only Orange, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Lovely Lilac, Pink Passion, YoYo Yellow, Gable Green, and Brilliant Blue, Stazon Jet Black Ink.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the cards you made with the I (heart) Hearts set! My set just came in. I am looking forward to using them. Your cards are great and I just may need to copy. LOL! Thanks for posting such great ideas.

Elisabeth Tarchala said...

Okay that wasn't an anonymous comment. I posted and it came up anonymous for some reason. Just in case it does it again this is Elisabeth Tarchala. Thanks again for the ideas.

Vince | UPrinting said...

Every time I visit your blog I also found interesting.You're so creative the design is awesome. It may look simple but rock.lol

Gabrielle @ i.craft said...

You know I have two 5 foot shelves full of stamps, most of which are Stampin Up but every time I see the new ones... I want more! How many stamps can a girl have??? It's limitless!

I love that heart set too. Now I want the quail and the hearts. :)

Oklahoma Granny said...

Meg, from Mega-Crafty, introduced your blog to me and I am so glad to have found you!

I've spent quite awhile reading several of your posts and I must say, your blog is fabulous! I have become a follower. Looking forward to visiting again soon!

Please stop by, visit my blog and say hi.

Have a wonderful weekend!