Monday, February 22, 2010

WINNER!

Congratulations to you...

TEENABUGG38

Random.org selected you as the winner of the "Picture This" stamp set!

Drop me a note at joanneroehm@yahoo.com with your snail mail address and I'll have that out to you in a jiffy!

Thanks everyone for entering... what wonderful BUG PARTY ideas you had!  My creative juices are now flowing, that's for sure!  And for those of you that offered to send me pictures, or more ideas via e-mail... please do!  Thank you!

I'm stuck at home today with a rather nasty head and chest cold that came on all of a sudden over the weekend... I may be back around these parts later this evening with a little project-share, but if not be sure to check back tomorrow!

Happy Monday, friends!



5 comments:

Regina said...

Feel better soon!!!

Hugs,
Regi

M.E. Greene said...

A nasty cold? Icky! I hope you are feeling better in no time.

French Picnic said...

The French Picnic girls hope you feel better soon. :)

Meg@MegaCrafty said...

Feel better soon Joanne! Congratulations Teenabugg38!

Gabrielle @ i.craft said...

Yea, congrats to the winner!!!