Friday, February 12, 2010

(early) Week in Review: Valentines Edition

Happy Friday, friends!  I usually do my "Week in Review" post on Saturday's, but wanted to share my (Valentines-y) finds a day early this week for a couple of reasons:

1)  So that you have time to whip up some of these creative last minute Valentines ideas if you choose

and...

2)  Because the big craft studio reveal has been pushed back a little (I know I know, AGAIN!) due to my IKEA trip to pick up the final few essentials being pushed back a few days with all the snow.  I'm hoping to finish up and post pics this weekend... I truly am! (it just builds the suspense... right?!)

So, without further ado.  Here are my weekly finds for this week, the Valentines edition!  Enjoy!

 These are just the neatest little Valentines - and not too sappy for the little boys to enjoy making!

These are simply perfect.  So simple and darling.

What's not to love about this guy?  He's a Valentines Robot for heaven's sakes!

This reminds me a little of Angie's Christmas ornaments... remember her guest post?  Sew cute!

The musician in me loves the manuscript-paper style fabric she used in this garland!  So creative!
Happy Friday everyone... we made it!  : )

6 comments:

dana said...

Thanks for linking!
Your blog header is waaaay to inviting :)

Gabrielle @ i.craft said...

I love that robot! so cute... great finds! I can't wait to see the studio. Oh what I would do with a near by IKEA! :)

UK lass in US said...

I wish I had been one of those mums that had churned out 30 plus cute valentines this year. I'm hanging my head in shame after seeing those...

Vince | UPrinting said...

You're so creative Joanne. I love the heart full of button.This is nice gift ideas for Valentines day.Thank you for sharing.

Crafty Girls Workshop said...

Hey,
Your blog is uber cute! Yes, love that cupcake up there. Your profiles sounds a lot like mine a few years ago. I've since finished grad school ahem, we won't go into the job thing. I noticed you've got a SITS badge, SEW COOL! I found you through a comment for PEAR love but SITS is awesome too! I'm going to sign up to follow you cause I love to stay in touch with crafty people.
Anna

M.E. Greene said...

Such cutie patootie ideas! Thanks for sharing those. We did manage to pull together a few cute projects for V-Day, but I hope to have more time on my hands next year. I haven't had a chance to play with my new stamps yet, either... too busy to play with crafts--that's too busy!