Monday, February 8, 2010

Valentines Stamp A Stack Wrap Up

We had so much fun feelin' the love at my Valentines Stamp A Stack on Friday night...


Everyone made 8-12 cards in four unique designs...


 

One of my kitties, Oliver, was on hand to supervise the info table.  He's so helpful!

 

I'm so glad that I encouraged mom's to bring their kids to participate in class, too.  It's true that just about ANYONE can stamp... and oftentimes the kids are more creative than the adults!  : )

 

 

I'm already looking forward to the next Stamp A Stack!  Thanks girls, for stamping with me!

Miss last week's "Week In Review" post?  Check it out!  Lots of beautiful links from beautiful ladies across the web!  And get ready for lots of Valentines projects this week - I have a bunch to share!

Oh!  And hop over to Mod Podge Rocks today!  Amy's posting a group of Valentines projects and my punch heart frame is being featured!  Thanks, Amy!

4 comments:

M.E. Greene said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Too bad I'm not nearby... :(

Caroline said...

Oh, I think it's fantastic that you encouraged the moms to bring the kids! Children are so inspiring with creative projects!

p.s. This gathering looks like so much fun! Loved your little kitty-cat helper.

Gabrielle @ i.craft said...

What a great project, I wish you were in my neighborhood!

French Picnic said...

Pear-fectly wonderful!