Saturday, May 22, 2010

Week in Review

Each weekend in my Week in Review post I share with you some of my favorite crafty links, inspiration and projects I've come across during the week, from all over the blogosphere.  ENJOY!

I've seen rings similar to this is stores all over the place - check out how quick and inexpensive it is to make one of your own!

I love that I don't need any special kit or materials to do this - I can just use what I have!  Cute!

I just love the bold colors of this wreath - it just screams birthday party, doesn't it?!

Now this is a sewing project I can dive into!  So simple and so pretty.  This was an amazing new blog find of the week... this blog just went from private to public and thank goodness it did - there are some beautiful projects on it!  Go check it out!

Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

Gabrielle @ i.craft said...

Thanks for the shout out! I love the other projects you highlighted, especially the ring! Have a great Saturday!

Maiden Jane said...

Love the buttons! I'd like to make the bandana quilt - so cute!