Sunday, May 2, 2010

Las Vegas - 3 Weeks To Go! (and some cupcakes, too!)

In case you missed it, I'm heading to Vegas for the first time for a long weekend with the hubby, two best friends, and our two brothers.  I'm sending out some little "anticipation gifts" in the weeks leading up to our trip.  Here's what I sent this week...




Each set of dice is packaged in a little bag, with some dollar sign confetti in the bottom! 



Stay tuned for gifts for two and one week to go - and see my "four weeks to go!" gift HERE.

And before I go, I just wanted to share a few peaks of the cupcakes Heather and I made on Friday for Travis' grandmother's 90th (yup, 90th!!) birthday party.  Chocolate and vanilla cupcakes with corresponding frostings and fondant flowers.  So fun!

3 comments:

Maiden Jane said...

The cupcakes - a work of art!

Your creativity amazes me Joann! Love your Vegas surprises.

Meg@MegaCrafty said...

Those cupcakes are gorgeous. They'd be perfect for a mother's day brunch too!!!

Unknown said...

BE-OO-TEE-FULL! I think I could eat 1/2 dozen of those little cakes by myself, they look so scrumptious!