Saturday, May 8, 2010

Week In Review: Spring Edition!

Each weekend in my Week in Review post I share with you some of my favorite crafty links I've come across during the week, from all over the blogosphere.  ENJOY!

Caroline is so imaginative, and these big, beautiful, whimsical blossoms of hers could be used for a variety of events and occasions - or simply for a fun afternoon with your kids!

Lolly is the queen of all things Sizzix and felt, but she really outdid herself with this gorgeous wreath!

I love the use of chalkboard paint and markers here - not to mention the eco-friendliness of this project!

Not only is this pillow darling, but I love the neutral on neutral color palette that Disney used here.

Simply genius!  A doily stencil like this one would make a great background for a card, and I can see older kids really getting into this!

Have a beautiful weekend!

No comments: