Sunday, May 9, 2010

Las Vegas - 2 Weeks to go!

Here's my Vegas mailer for this week!  I'm actually a little behind in both the posting and mailing of these.  We leave this coming Thursday!

(In case you missed it, I'm heading to Vegas for the first time for a long weekend with the hubby, two best friends, and our two brothers.  I'm sending out some little "anticipation gifts" in the weeks leading up to our trip)


I got the plastic shot glasses at Party City, and put a little confetti in the bottom of them.


Can't wait for our trip!!!


3 comments:

Maiden Jane said...

Joanne, This has been fun watching your Vegas creations. Have a GREAT time! I hope you win lots and enjoy the sights and sounds! (I've never been there, so I don't really know what it's like...but a getaway anywhere would be much appreciated!)

LollyChops said...

How FUN! I have never been there but I hear it's really something else! hehehe

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

This is such a cute idea, I love it!