Friday, June 11, 2010

Tweet Tweet!

It's official - Ready, Set, Craft! now has a Twitter account!

I've used Twitter on and off for awhile for my personal use, but in an effort to separate all things crafty from the rest of my life - I've decided to dedicate a Twitter account just for us crafty folks.  So what are you waiting for?  Follow me on Twitter!  (widget in sidebar)

Be sure to let me know if YOU'RE on Twitter!  I'd love to follow you and your craftiness!

AND... I've got a new e-mail address... again, just for crafty things!  Contact me anytime at readysetcraft@yahoo.com  I can't wait to hear from you!

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

rachel said...

Welcome to the crafty tweeting masses! :) There are quite a number of us, haha. I'm @rachellynnec, so say hello!

Regan said...

I just found your blog- its so cute!! :) xoxo