Friday, October 23, 2009

Quick and Easy Stamping Techniques Class


Sunday November 08 from 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM

Join me in my home for a stamping class!

This class is ideal for beginning and experienced stampers alike and costs just $5.00 per person. I will provide cardstock, inks, stamps, and supplies, plus some snacks and door prizes! All you need to bring is yourself - and maybe a friend or two?


Stamping techniques I'll be covering will include... Masking, Stamping with Markers, Spotlighting, Shadow Stamping, Kissing, Stamping with Bleach, and Watercoloring with the Aqua Painter.


Each technique will be demonstrated and then you'll have the chance to try for yourself - you will take home samples that can be used as pieces for card fronts or scrapbooking pages.


Leave the husbands and boyfriends to watch football and come over for an afternoon of stamping fun! Great ideas for your holiday cards and more for just $5.00!

E-Mail me at joanneroehm@yahoo.com to get registered.

2 comments:

Meg@MegaCrafty said...

I wish I lived closer I'd love to attend! Sounds like it will be a great night- good luck!

I really like that blue flower gratitude card- the colors beautiful. Is the frame stamped too?

Joanne said...

Hi Meg! I really that one too... :) It's just cardstock layered in blue, teal, and white and then stamped on the white using a masking technique. A little time consuming but super easy to do!