Saturday, October 31, 2009

Last Minute Halloween Crafting... **UPDATED**

... as you know, I've been sick all week. Today I'm feeling MUCH better - just in time for Halloween!

Last night we carved pumpkins... can you guess which is mine and which is hubby's?


Today I worked feverishy in the craft studio to finish Halloween costumes for my nieces...


You can't get the full effect of the cupcake costumes when they're not on bodies... I'll post pics tomorrow of the girls wearing them! **UPDATE... photos added 11/1/2009**




And finally, a few last minute goody bags for my nieces and nephew, who we're spending Halloween with. Plain brown paper bags got jazzed up with some Halloween stamps (Stampin' Up! set "Batty for You") embossed in black and silver and finished off with some Halloween ribbon tied to the handles (50% off at Michaels - yeah!)



I stuffed the bags with novelties, candy, glow sticks, and more. My littlest niece got a Halloween board book in hers.

Happy Halloween to you and yours!

1 comment:

Rosa said...

Well daig, it looks like you caught up quite quickly!! Wow. Everything is fantastic. A big thank you for the lovely charm in Saucy's Halloween charm bracelet swap. How fun was that! So nice meeting you! <3 rosa