Friday, October 30, 2009

Back to the world of the living...

... well, sort of!

I've been sick ALL WEEK with the flu and it's been just miserable. I had some new stamping supplies arrive in the mail a few days ago but haven't had the energy to do anything with them (that's how you know I'm REALLY sick!) until last night.

I put together a set of quick thank you cards for the folks who donated to Travis and I's team in the American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk. (to see pictures from the event, head HERE)


I love the "Ribbon of Hope" stamp from Stampin' Up! because you can use it paired with different colored inks for different causes. Very versatile!


I hope everyone is keeping themselves healthy! I'm headed to make a pot of tea and relax on the couch for a bit, but don't worry I'll be back again soon. I have a whole host of stamping, sewing, and holiday projects in the works!

Happy Friday, and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments: