Thursday, October 15, 2009

Halloween Card


I just love Halloween, don't you? I've had such a busy (and yucky! boo!) couple of weeks that I feel like I'm a bit behind on Halloween prep. I took a couple hours last night to put together a Halloween card design and made several to send to friends. With all of the online communication we partake in these days, it's even MORE fun to receive something in the mail!

Stampin' Up! Products used: "Batty for You" stamp set, jumbo stamp around handle black ink cartridge and "Batty" wheel, Cast a Spell Designer Paper, Black Stampin' pad, Pumpkin Pie ribbon, stampin' dimensionals.

What Halloween projects are YOU working on?

2 comments:

LollyChops said...

You are right.. online is great and all but mail is WAY better!

This came out so cute!

AVinNYC said...

Very cute card!!