Thursday, October 22, 2009

Charmed, I'm Sure!

The day finally came - I received my charm bracelet kit and charms in the mail from Saucy. You remember that I was participating in her Halloween Charm Bracelet Swap don't you?

I was soooo excited, and even more so when I opened the package and was WOW-d by the goodies that poured out...


I spent forever opening all of the little packages and ooh-ing and aah-ing over the charms that had been created all over the US and Canada. So neat! Every single one was joyful, but here are a few of my faves...

Super original design based on Edgar Allen Poe's "The Raven"

Clever clay creations... I love the half eaten bar of chocolate!

Scrabble tile anything's are neat-o...

And you know I love me some kitty cats... : )

Then it was time to assemble the bracelet, so I unpackaged everything and laid my charms out...


I was a little intimidated but I forged ahead anyway and it didn't take long before... ta da!


(Yup I have little wrists...)




(I swear my arms aren't as hairy as these pictures make them look! Ha!)

Ridiculously cute, no? I can't wait to show this off on Halloween! Thanks to Saucy and ALL of the ladies who participated in the swap! Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Saucy said...

So incredibly cute! I'm glad you like it... everything looks adorable :)

angelina la dawn said...

i love it! what a great idea.
ps- i'm totally bummed i can't do you're xmas card stampin' party :(

Meg@MegaCrafty said...

Ooh I love that ghost charm. They all look so great, really neat thing to participate in.