Wednesday, October 7, 2009

In Color & The Aqua Painter!

Since I'm still a NEW Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'm trying to take a little time each day to play around with products and create. I've been working a lot with the "In Color" series, and recently began experimenting with the Stampin' Up! Aqua Painter to color images on my cards.

Here's what the tool looks like, in two sizes...


Essentially you put water in the barrel of the Painter, and use the brush paint with your Stampin' Pads to watercolor images. It's like real painting but less messy - and is super easy!

Here are a couple of examples of cards I made (pardon the poor light in the photos - it's awfully dull and grey here!)






Tools used: Stampin' Up! In Color Cardstocks, Whisper White Cardstock, In Color Stampin' Pads, Aqua Painter, All Natural Stamp Set.

I love how to Aqua Painter really "kicks things up a notch!" and makes a simple design pop. These cards would be really quick and simple to create in a large quantity in different color combinations.

Like what you see? Hop on over HERE to check out the latest Stampin' Up! catalogs - and feel free to contact me (no matter where in the country you are!) if you'd like to place an order. Also, check out my Stampin' Up! page on Facebook! (see the box on your left!)

3 comments:

Kristen Bryant said...

Great job! I love the Dusty Durrango version, and want to make some myself!

LollyChops said...

I might have to get that myself! That looks so cool and easy!

Joanne said...

Isn't it fun?? Lolly - if you don't know a demonstrator near you and want to order it, just let me know. I can order it for you and have it shipped to your casa! :)