Friday, September 24, 2010

Halloween-themed First Birthday Party Invites

This week I had the pleasure of working with fellow blogger, friend and crafty gal Arwen (catch her guest post on RSC here and check out her mommy blog here,) on some first birthday invitations for her little boy.  She's doing a Halloween themed birthday party and it's going to be so very cute!

We used the Spider Web embossing folder for the Big Shot machine (seriously my favorite holiday product thus far!) and cardstock in Tangerine Tango, Basic Black and Whisper White.


The little vampire stamp is from the Fang-tastic stamp set.  So very cute!  Arwen did a great job watercoloring all of the images using an Aqua Painter and inks in Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, Basic Black and Rich Razzleberry.
On the inside we used the spider from the Batty for You stamp set to create a spooky effect.

Thanks so much for allowing me to help you create these invitations, Arwen!  Can't wait to come up with some equally cute thank you cards for you!  Have a great birthday party!

4 comments:

Meg@MegaCrafty said...

Very cute! Love that spiderweb embossing folder.

Maiden Jane said...

So adorable!

AVinNYC said...

Those are great- and oh my goodness that little vampire is cute!!

Carrie said...

Just wanted to say "thanks" for linking up your About page. I can't believe I didn't know you worked in fundraising! Wish I could pick your brain for some ideas for my charity, Team Abby. ;-) Anyways, I'm drooling over you cupkins (as usual) so now I need to hit the pantry for a treat. Your blog should seriously come with a nutrition warning!