Saturday, April 24, 2010

Week in Review

This weekend's a busy one for us... we had dinner with some out-of-town friends last night, are walking in the American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk this morning, hosting a brunch for our teammates after the walk, and I'm hosting a Mother's Day card making workshop on Sunday.  Phew!  Not to mention the Spring cleaning and yardwork we need to complete that is STILL very much a work in progress.

 Each weekend in my Week in Review post I share with you some of my favorite crafty links I've come across during the week, from all over the blogosphere.  Enjoy, and have a wonderful weekend!

Amanda's blog has quickly become one of my faves - I mean, just look at this cake.  Try telling me you're ever seen a cake look this amazing... I dare you!  YUM!

I love the simplicity of these - would be so much fun to make with a group of friends, or with children.

This hat is purr-fectly adorable.  And the picture below with the kitty?  Just makes it even CUTER!

These would be a beautiful (and cheap!) way to decorate for Valentines, Mother's Day, or any party!

2 comments:

Maiden Jane said...

Have a good weekend! That cake looks scrumptious. I'm going to check out the necklace....

Amanda said...

Thank you SO much for the kind words... I LOVE those hearts... you have such a great eye. And impeccable style!

Blessings!
Amanda