Saturday, April 10, 2010

Week in Review

Each weekend in my Week in Review post I share with you some of my favorite crafty links I've come across during the week, from all over the blogosphere.  ENJOY!

Is this genius or what?  Not to mention visually stunning!  I just love this idea!

I absolutely adore sugar cookies... unfortunately my husband does not!  These cookies with fruit fillings look amazing though!


So pretty, and so easy to make!  I love the idea of re-purposing cupcake liners like this!

These little collages are sweet and perfect.  Maybe I can commission Angie to whip me up a couple?!

Talk about a really useful project!  I can't wait to give these a try.  SO much more eco-friendly and less expensive than Hallmark bows!

Paper Cucpcakes at Creativity in Progress (via Cupcakes Take the Cake)
It's no secret that I love all things cupcake-related, but these are just amazing!  Wish I had known about these for Lily's birthday party last year!

Have a beautiful weekend!

5 comments:

Stephanie Rose said...

yes, the "canned yarn" is adorable! and I feel the same way about those collages! really great

Meg@MegaCrafty said...

Those paper cupcakes are adorable!

sunghee said...

Great blog!!! And thank you for featuring my paper cupcakes!!!

Caroline said...

Love all these! The paper cupcakes are too cute! Such a neat idea!

Gabrielle @ i.craft said...

I am making one of those cubbies!!! That is genius!