Saturday, April 17, 2010

Week in Review

 Each weekend in my Week in Review post I share with you some of my favorite crafty links I've come across during the week, from all over the blogosphere.  ENJOY!

I just love these beautifully whimsical flowers.  What a great idea to keep dress up clothes tidy!

Rebecca has the cutest knitted stuffies - and Zeke the Aloof Alpaca is no exception!  You can purchase the pattern to make him inexpensively on her site.
This is a great idea for a birthday party display.  So cute!

What you can make from paper never ceases to amaze me.  These hangings are gorgeous.
Not only do I love these folders but I love the fabric choices, too!

Burlap Wreath at Tatertots and Jello
Think Spring with this beautiful burlap wreath.  I love the bright, whimsical colors!

3 comments:

angelina la dawn said...

such wonderful taste- as always! and i think bringing a little of your personal life here would be wonderful :)

Jesse said...

Thanks for including my tutorial in this round-up! (The fabrics are all my own prints, for sale in my Etsy shop.)

Nicole Maki said...

Thank you so much for including my wreath in your round-up.

Very sweet of you. I really love your blog - so glad to have found it :-)