Friday, September 11, 2009

Stampin' Up!

As I mentioned before, I am now a Demonstrator for Stampin' Up! Stampin' Up! is a fabulous range of rubber stamps, cardstocks, scrapbook paper, punches, inks, ribbons and so much more! They have beautiful color choices and everything coordinates. The products are well made and long lasting - and I just really enjoy using them!

I became a Stampin' Up Demonstrator both to further my knowledge and share my love for stamping and card making. It's so easy! You don't have to be "artsy" to enjoy or be good at stamping!

As a Demonstrator, I can lead parties your home with you acting as hostess (you can receive free stamps and discounts on merchandise just by hosting a party!), lead workshops and classes in my home, and teach classes elsewhere as well.

Coming up, I have four in-home parties, two classes at the YMCA, and several Christmas Card classes in the works as well. I'm very much looking forward to sharing Stampin' Up! with friends old and new!

If you live in Michigan and would like to host a party or class, or just attend one, do let me know! I can travel all over the state and would be happy to get together with you and your riends for some stamping fun!

If you live out of state, but are interested in learning more about Stampin' Up!, I can put you on my distribution list for catalogs, specials, and promotions, and you can order with preferred pricing through me on the Stampin' Up! website! Just let me know!

I'm busy prepping for all of my upcoming stamping events, and thought I'd share a few samples with you. I'm not necessarily going to demo all or any of these particular projects, but thought you might like to see all the same!

Have a wonderful weekend!

4x6 card using "In Color" inks and stocks with "For All You Do" stamp set

4x6 card using "In Color" inks and stocks with "All Natural" stamp set

2x2 gift cards using "In Color" inks and stocks with "For All You Do" stamp set

2 comments:

AVinNYC said...

What cute cards!!

ricebabies said...

Hey,

I have a little giveaway. Come join in.