Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Christmas Cards - Phase 1

Happy Wednesday, friends!  How's the weather where you are?  It can't make its mind up here in Michigan.  One day it's 80 degrees and sunshiney and the next day there's a crisp Fall chill in the air!  I'm not wishing for snow or anything, but all the ups and downs are wreaking havoc on my joints and sinuses - that's for sure!  Consistency would be nice!

Anyhow, with the holidays (ever so quickly) approaching, I'm giving Christmas cards more and more thought.  In addition to my own, and helping my customers and friends pick out theirs, I've got several custom orders I'm working on for people - which is great fun!

I wanted to make sure I got my customer Christmas cards done first, so I can get them out with my events calender and Stampin' Up! promotion info by November 1.  I loved using the new 1/4 inch taffeta ribbons and some basic rhinestones to add a little bling on top of the Christmas tree on these cards.


And I am incredibly excited about custom thank you cards for my dear friend Meg (remember her baby shower?)  I've designed Christmas thank you cards for her lovely little gal, Ellie, and Meg and I will assemble them.  I'm loving the girly pink and glitter!


I'm sure Ellie would help too, if she could, but for now she'll just provide the cuteness inspiration!


(Yup, she's wearing one of my bibs!)

Have you started thinking about your Christmas cards yet?  Or other handmade gifts?  I'd love to know what you're working on!