Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Cards 2009

I can check one thing off my list! I finished my Christmas cards! Of course there's still the Christmas letter to write, and the actual signing of the cards that needs to happen... but I feel good about getting the most time-intensive part of the process complete. Waahoo!

I made a set of five designs:


They're all variations on this card that I came up with and showed you a couple of weeks ago:


The only major change to the original design was that I embossed the trees...





I made 55 cards in all. Thank goodness for my tabletop paper cutter!


Oh, and special thanks to my little crafting assistant... she provided lots of morale support along the ways...


Have you been working on YOUR Christmas cards? Head over to my "Holiday Projects" album on my Facebook Fan Page and upload your pictures! I'd love to see!

Stampin' Up! Products Used: Merry Moments Designer Series Paper, 5/8 Grosgrain Ribbon in Old Olive, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Cardstock and Ink in Old Olive, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Clear Emboss Powder & Heat Tool, Season of Joy Stamp Set.

2 comments:

Diva (in Demand) said...

I love your cards! Mine are sitting on the table looking at me in shame....knowing that they won't be sent out in time. LOL I still have to emboss the front and write the message on the inside.

Joanne said...

Thanks so much! I finally got the Christmas letter in the envelopes and the cards in the mail today. Phew!