Sunday, November 22, 2009

Holiday Invitations 1


One thing I love about the Holidays is that they give me lots of opportunities to play host. I LOVE to play host! Travis and I are hosting a Holiday get together for his team at work, so I whipped up some invitations for him to pass out.



Instead of handwriting the text, I printed it up on my computer real quick, then used Stampin' Up! products to embellish it.



Stampin' Up! Products Used: Merry Moments Designer Series Paper, Chocolate Chip Cardstock, Real Red Cardstock, Old Olive Cardstock, Real Red Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon 1/2 inch, 1 1/4 inch striped Grosgrain Ribbon Old Olive.


I hope you're all having a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

Live, Love, Craft said...

Those are so cute...I hate how you said "whipped up!" I could never whip up something that cute...it would take me days to come up something even close to cute!

Meg@MegaCrafty said...

I really liked that you used different papers on each one. (I love that pine sprig paper!)