Monday, June 22, 2009

Photo Share - Mackinac Island

Dear Poor Neglected Blog...

I could give a hundred reasons why I have been absent so much lately -- I've had family engagements, a long weekend out of town, and my biggest event of the year at work for starters, but I know that you don't care about that.

What we both care about is the fact that not only have I been neglecting you, but I've been neglecting that lovely space in my basement known as the craft room - where hundreds of project ideas are strewn around just dying to be completed -- or even started...

I promise to be better. I promise to try harder. Not for you, but for me, because I need to take artistic time for myself - now matter how busy my schedule gets.

Thank you blog, for understanding.

Love, Joanne


Hubby and I celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary on Mackinac Island, MI this weekend. I just have a point and shoot camera, but I'm hugely interested in photography.

I'm looking forward to getting a digital SLR and enrolling in some classes by the end of the year. Here are some scenic shots from our weekend...









2 comments:

Meg@MegaCrafty said...

Happy Anniversary! Great pics- are those lilac's? Sadly lilacs have been gone for ages here in MA.

Joanne said...

Thanks! Yes - lilacs - aren't they beautiful! So many different shades, too!