Friday, August 13, 2010

August Stamp A Stack Cards

I'm really excited about this month's Stamp A Stack cards... so excited in fact that some of these cards may crop up at workshops throughout the next couple of months as well.  If you're local - you should join us to make some great cards and learn some new stamping techniques.  We have a ball!

This card features the "Birthday Bakery" level 1 hostess set.  It's a simple card, but the embossing with the heat tool on the image and greeting really make it look sharp.


Here's the second card - also using Birthday Bakery.  I love the little cakes on cake stands - so cute!  We'll be using Stampin' Write markers to color in the line-art images.

The third and fourth cards we're doing at the Stamp A Stack are using the "For You Flower" a la carte stamp.  This is a great single stamp for just $7.95 that can be used throughout the year for a variety of occasions.  I'm loving it!  These cards use Poppy Parade, Concord Crush and Pear Pizzazz - three of the five 2010-2011 In Colors.  I love the red, especially.

Live in West Michigan?  I have plenty of spots available in my August 20 Stamp A Stack as several of my regular stampers are out of town this month.  First time class attendees get half off their class fee.  Join us to make 8, 12, or 15 cards - you'll have a great time!  Friday August 20, 2010 at 7:00pm at my home.  Drop me a note at joanneroehm@yahoo.com if you'd like to join us.

Not local?  Head over to my Stampin' Up! website to purchase all of the supplies needed to make these cards and more!  Happy Stamping!!!

2 comments:

Gabrielle @ i.craft said...

so wish I could come make some! :) The flower is really great, I'm always a sucker for flower stamps.

Maiden Jane said...

I love the words in the flower!