Saturday, May 15, 2010

Week in Review

Each weekend in my Week in Review post I share with you some of my favorite crafty links, inspiration and projects I've come across during the week, from all over the blogosphere.  ENJOY!
 
Love the simplicity of this - and the use of found boxes.  Has such a unique, vintagey feel to it!

These are beyond cute.  Absolutely going on my list of things to make for all of my friends expecting babies!

These teeny tiny notepads are perfect for throwing into a purse or backpack.  Love!

Cupcake Liner Flowers at Creative Jewish Mom
Two of my favorite things combined - cupcakes and kid art.  So vibrant and fun!

Travel Journal at The Creative Place
This journal is just beautiful, and such a great idea for traveling!  I just adore this.

Have a lovely weekend!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG I LOVE those baby booties!

Meg said...

I really like the last picture. Is that a post card?

angelina la dawn said...

wonderful finds this week! i really like the doilie box.

Gabrielle @ i.craft said...

look at all those cute things! I have a friend that makes those slippers, they are soooo... cute!