Saturday, March 20, 2010

Week in Review

Each weekend in my Week in Review post I share with you some of my favorite crafty links I've come across during the week, from all over the blogosphere.  Hope you enjoy... and happy weekend!

I don't often catch the Martha show, but my friend Alison e-mailed me this project asking me if I wanted to get a group of girls together and have a scarf dying party.  Heck yeah I do!

Saucy shows us how to make these darling bows she whipped up for the cheerleading team she coaches.  I can't wait to try making a little girl version!

So beautiful, fresh, and springlike!

These are simple and lovely... I absolutely must give these a try!

I am officially in love with these teeny tiny baskets.  Another project to add to my to do list before Easter arrives!

Have you stumbled across any fabulous projects this week?  Leave me a link to your find in the comments section!

5 comments:

Maiden Jane said...

Great links! I love Martha and will have to check out the scarves. What a fun idea for a ladies night in!

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

great links i especially love the little eater baskets so fun!!

Julianna said...

I love scarves and Martha and will have to check that out! Thanks for sharing! Stopping by from PEAR.

Gabrielle @ i.craft said...

You had a CUTE week. I love the earrings!

Rosemary said...

These button earrings are so cool, I want to stop by the craft store on the way home!