Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sneaks!

I kind of feel like I'm cheating on you!


You see, I've been incredibly crafty all week - I mean seriously, I've been crafting my little heart out over here!  BUT - I can't share with you the fruits of my labor... just these little sneaks...


I've been contracted to write an "Easter Crafts for Kids" article, and I've designed and crafted 12 original projects for it.  Lots of work and lots of fun!  BUT it's not been published online yet... so I can't yet share with you the Easter goodness.  Once it goes live you'll be the first to know about it I swear!


What I can show you though... is this... ('scuse the poor photo quality... all that late night basement crafting you know!)


I'm working on adorning the walls of the craft studio, and this is part of one wall.  Yes - the craft studio re-do is STILL finishing up!  Are you desperate to see it?  I can't wait to show you!

I saw these little bulletin boards over HERE and was excited to run to my local Dollar Tree and pick them up.  Since they're so tiny, I attached them together in groups of three with some ribbon...


Cute, no?  I'm digging them.  Perfect for notes, reminders, project ideas, supply lists, etc.  Lovely!

I've been so busy this week that I've hardly had time to read blogs.  I'm so out of the loop!  So if I usually visit you and haven't this week... or if you've stopped by here for the first time and I haven't responded to your comment... please forgive me!  I'm setting aside a little time this morning to get caught up, that's for sure!

And lastly... several of you have dropped me notes and e-mails lately with projects inspired by tutorials here at "Ready, Set, Craft!"  If you've tried anything I've done, or used one of my projects for a basis of one of your own, would you do me a little favor and send me some pictures?  I would love to share with everyone what you've come up with!

I'll be back tomorrow and back on form with some REAL projects to share.  Until then - Happy Hump Day!  Hope it's as sunny and lovely where you are as it is here!  Could Spring possibly be on its way?

8 comments:

Maiden Jane said...

Wow, Joanne - that's fantastic! I can't wait to see your projects! And yes, can't wait to see the craft room, too!

Heather - dollarstorecrafts.com said...

Super cute idea for those bulletin boards!! I will def. share these with the dollar store crafts readers! :) Also, I know the pain of being crafty but not being able to share your good ideas until a deadline! :)

Lindsey Wolfe said...

I'm so doing those bulletin boards! My lunch break is right around the corner and I know where I am heading! :-)

Gabrielle @ i.craft said...

I love the mystery, I can't wait to see what you're doing!

Caroline said...

Can't wait to see!!! So exciting!
LOVE the bulletin board idea! Grouping them together is brilliant!

M.E. Greene said...

Ooh, exciting indeed! Looking forward to finding out what you've come up with for Easter. It's always fun to be busy (but a bummer when you can't share it). :)

Jeanne Lobsinger said...

Your room is really coming together! I have my own studio in a little house behind our main house. It is so nice to have a little place to go and call my own. Your clock needs a little color! Take that baby apart and put some pretty SU! paper on it! Keep on posting.

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

so much to look forward to I can hardly stand it!!