This makes for two posts in very quick succession, but I'm so thrilled about these chairs that I just had to share - immediately! Because I tackled this project in the evening and HAD to post them RIGHT NOW, the photos aren't the best - the chairs are even MORE fabulous in good light I swear!
BEFORE (old, stained, plain-jane seatcovers)
AFTER (sassy, coordinating chairs with FLAIR!)
This was amazingly easy. All I did was unscrew the chair seats, and use a heavy-duty staple gun to wrap and staple new decorators fabric right over the existing fabric pulling tightly and tucking as I went around.
I found this Amy Butler print on super sale for just $9.95 a yard. One yard covered both chairs with a good amount left over to add to my stash.
I'm SO thrilled with the result, I'm off to see what else in my house needs a re-covering makeover!