Thursday, December 24, 2009

A Very Merry Christmas To You...

It's finally here!  A very super happy merry Christmas Eve to you! 

I have been soooo thankful for everyone that has stopped by from PEAR, SITS, and elsewhere over the past month or so - and for all of my lovely, lovely followers and the wonderful comments people have left me.  I appreciate it all so very much!

I was especially thankful these past two weeks to have such wonderful guest posters sharing fabulous holiday projects with us.  Thank you all!  Did you miss any of them?  Check them out and leave them some crafty lovin'!

Crafty Ornaments with Angie from angelina la dawn tomato

Scrapbook Style Stocking with Meg from Mega•Crafty

Citrus Holiday Centerpiece with Abby from Steinway Street

Two Page Holiday Scrpabook Layout with Lindsey from Your Memory Mosaic

Interested in guest posting on Ready, Set, Craft?  I'm setting up guest posters for January and February - so don't hesitate to drop me an email at joanneroehm(at)yahoo(dot)com if you'd like to participate!

I'm looking forward to all kinds of crafty, artsy, sharing, and blogging fun with you all in the new year, and have all kinds of projects up my sleeve.  I've also got big plans in the works for my ONE YEAR BLOGAVERSARY at the end of January... stay tuned for that!

I'm off bright and early tomorrow to travel up and down the state of Michigan and spend some wonderful holiday time with family and friends.  I have posts set up to post daily while I am gone, featuring some of the Christmas gift projects I couldn't show you until after the big day, and some fabulous roundups of Christmas projects from across the web that you should put in your files for next year.  I won't be consistently responding to comments during this time... but know that I appreciate the comment love and will get back to you after the holidays!

I'll be back live and in person on New Years Day!

Here's to a beautiful Christmas season for us all, and bright beginnings for 2010!  My love to you and yours.

Joanne

4 comments:

M.E. Greene said...

Happy Christmas! :)

French Picnic said...

Wishing you a lovely holiday from French Picnic!

Meg@MegaCrafty said...

Happy Holidays Joanne!

Joanne said...

A belated Happy Holidays to you all, and Happy 2010!!!