Inspired by the previously mentioned antique store gift tag, here's a tutorial on how to make your own Easy Five Minute Playing Card Gift Tags!
1. You can buy a pack of hundred shipping tags at any office supply store for about $5. You can also get a variety of sizes in smaller packs at craft stores. I used the cheapo office supply store kind!
2. Although I know I have some cute vintage playing cards in no-longer-complete decks at my parents' house on the other side of the state, I grabbed a pack of three colorful decks at my local dollar store.
3. Line up your tag and selected playing card.
4. Punch some ribbon holes near the top.
5. Grab a scrap of color coordinating ribbon.
6. Tie it through both pieces and double knot it.
7. Snip the ends on diagonals as desired.
8. Make some more and hoard them for last minute gift tags for birthdays, showers, etc... ENJOY!