Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pumpkin Carving 2010

Every year we get together with our friends Cindy and Dustin to carve pumpkins.  In fact - this year marked the 5th Anniversary of our annual pumpkin carving activities!  As always, it was a lot of fun, and I think this year's pumpkins were our best ever!

Before...
 I have a thing about making chocolate covered pretzels lately...
 Travis' famous artichoke dip... a Halloween tradition...
 Action shots...
 Cindy and I...
 The finished products!

Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Lori B demo in WI said...

Love the Jack O Lanterns! Very creative and the food looks fabulous!

Maiden Jane said...

I love your photos. It looks like you all had fun and the end results are great! WE are getting ready to carve. My husband and I used to do very elaborate pumpkins that we drew on our own....we're getting too old to find the time and energy now.

Caroline said...

You guys did a great job!!! I think once the kids get a bit older I'd love to have a pumpkin carving party as well. If it were up to me, I'd love to keep jack-o-lanterns around the entire fall season.

:)