Saturday, November 28, 2009

Weekend Football Dip

Football season is in full swing and as the weather gets cooler, my husband spends many a weekend afternoon watching "the big game" with friends or with our puppy... : ) This is a fast, super-easy dip to throw together for a half-time snack that's a surefire crowd pleaser!

Ingredients:

Tortilla chips (for dipping)
1 block cream cheese
1 can hormel chili - no beans
shredded cheese


Melt cream cheese in the microwave until soft and gooey.


Add chili and mix together.


Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese.


Bake at 350 degrees until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve hot with tortilla chips for dipping. ENJOY!


I am so close to being done with graduate school for the semester - I'm finishing up a 20 page paper that I'll present in class on Monday and then I'm FINISHED! Woo hoo! That means that starting next week you'll be seeing a lot more of me around here - so check back often for a whole lot of holiday crafty goodness!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: